Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby & Maternity leave

Dear Parents,

I guess by now, many of you do know that I'm expecting since my tummy is showing. Little baby is going to be due in early may 09. My plan is to teach till I'm about to give birth. I will be on a 13-14 week maternity leave (around may - aug 09 period). During that period, a relief teacher will take all my classes. Do give your greatest support to her.

Examinations for November 09
There will be no effect on coaching classes. Girls in the november examination season will be taking november 2009 exams as per schedule. I will be trying to cover most of the exam syllabus work in class before I go on maternity leave.

Circulars and letters will be made available in due course if you have not received any thing about examinations.

Examinations for March 2010
This batch of students will be not affected as I will be back from maternity leave already.

First examinations for pre ballet girls
If your daughter is currently in a pre ballet class (new or recently joined less than one year), circulars and letters will be out in due course to advise you on the examinations. As I have many classes of these at different levels of progress, its hard for me to post information on each and every class. Do email me if you would like to find out more.

Regards,
Lovell

No comments: